Prayer request for travelling mercies for my husband

Hello all. I am very new to this forum… Compliments of the season! May God bless each and everyone of you and your loved ones.
My humble request this morning is that you may join me in prayer… I am asking that the Lord grant my husband travelling mercies. He is travelling to a town about 500km away for a funeral… Only earlier this year I lost my mother in February in a horrific toad traffic accident. She was travelling from Ndola to Lusaka to come for my nephews funeral when the bus she was on was involved in an accident. And that day is the same day I lost my father 19 years ago… as at now, my heart is not as ease… Lord, help my heart be still. so please join me in prayer. Thank you and God bless

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Grant ngosakasuba’s Husband O Lord a steady hand and watchful eye.
That no one shall be hurt as he passes by.
Thou gavest life, I pray no act of his may take away
or mar that gift of Thine.
Shelter those, dear Lord, who bear him company,
From the evils of fire and all calamity.
Teach him to use my car for others’ need;
Nor miss through love of undue speed
the beauty of the world; that thus he may
with joy and courtesy go on his way.
St. Christopher, holy patron of travellers,
protect ngosakasuba’s Husband and lead him safely to his destiny.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross:

Lord may you safely guide her husband through his travels. May He be protected from harm. God bless him and his family! And put the op’s mind at ease. Amen.

O St. Christopher, helper and guide of travellers, please pray for the OPs husbands travels to a distant funeral. Please pray for his safety on way and returning back home.

Lord please watch over the OPs husband as he leaves out on a distant journey. Keep him safe and watch over their whole family as they mourn the death of a loved one. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying that the Lord may watch over your husband and protect him. Also praying that the Lord may put your heart at ease.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
:angel1:

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Christopher, holy patron of travelers,

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

St. Christopher, holy patron of travelers,

I just said a prayer to SS. Christopher and Raphael for your husband’s safety. God bless you.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. My husband travelled safely to and fro. May God richly bless each one of you

Offering thanks for the safe travels and praying that the Lord may continue to bless you.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.