Prayer Request, please

Please pray for my husband. There is a situation that requires a change of heart/ conversion. Our marriage/family is suffering.
I am deeply hurting as a result.
Thank you for praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying

Praying…

Dear Lord please help her husband as is best for him, and his wonderful wife Christi. Holy Spirit, please help her husband change his attitude, convert.

Christi, I feel sad for all the sadness and pain that clearly underlies your prayer request. I’ll be thing and praying for you all.
I ask the Holy Spirit to go into your husband’s mind and heart.

:grouphug:

Praying for you and your husband during this difficult time. I know from experience how hard this can be, just know that you are not alone and God loves you!

Christi, you wrote,
Please pray for my husband. There is a situation that requires a change of heart/ conversion. Our marriage/family is suffering.
I am deeply hurting as a result.
Thank you for praying.

You are still in my prayers. Love, Trishie

Christi,

I hope my words can offer you some consolation. My marriage and family life reached an unbearable point after 23 years. Through all those years I felt that my husband was to blame. Though he definitely needed a change of heart and mind, my own heart needed to soften to his pain. I must tell you that I am very stubborn. But I am working on that! :slight_smile: After 23 years of desperation, I had all but surrendered to my life of heartache. Then a miracle happened. My husband, a fervent anti-catholic, came to me and asked me how to pray the rosary!!! He is now in RCIA. This is NOTHING BUT A MIRACLE. I only prayed for his spirit and his soul that he could be healed. Your situation will change if you :signofcross: only pray for his eternal welfare and yours. Praying for you.

Peace

Praying very hard for your intention!

[LIST]
“Prayers Always Work” (As Our Lord decides best). Thanks for your Great Witness. :aok: :thankyou: :crossrc: [/LIST]Am Praying, Christi, for Each of you. God Bless. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Praying for you and your intentions.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.