prayer request please

Alan, a father of 2 young girls in Birmingham England has a tumour spread to the rest of his brain and has returned to hospital. His RC aunt by marriage, Clare, asks me to pray, and I’d appreciate some support for them as it is a big prayer for me alone. Clare too has a couple of medical checks next week adding to the stresses and she has her family to care for besides.
Thank you and God bless you all
sue

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

the phoenix,
thank you so much. I am conscious of not being of your tradition, but your prayer just overwhelmed me with the meaning of why you say the Hail Mary prayer, Amen

amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Sue, I agree, it’s a request that makes one feel very helpless, knowing that only God’s great love and power can help, if it accords with God’s will.
And we beg You, Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, to please flood this family with Your healing love, and help them in all their needs. We ask Your powerful blessings for Alan and his family, and for Clare and her family.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Lord, please intervene in Alan’s life with a miraculous cure of his cancer in his brain. Please, make him better for his two children and wife, if it is your will that he be healed. You want Alan to be whole. Grant him wholeness of spirit, mind, and body. If these three dimensions of Alan are made whole without you curing him of his cancer, then may your name be praised, just the same, Lord… May your name always be praised. May your name be praised in the depths of Alan’s soul and by his family by their love for you. Amen.

Other refuge have I none;
Hangs my helpless soul on Thee:
Leave, ah! leave me not alone,
Still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed,
All my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head
With the shadow of Thy wing! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Sue, please know that I am joining you in prayer for Alan & Clare & family.

To each of you,
Thank you so much for your prayers, especially when there are so many people needing them. I will e-mail Clare to say you are supporting them in prayer and shall try and post next week
xx sue

Sue, I agree, it’s a request that makes one feel very helpless, knowing that only God’s great love and power can help, if it accords with God’s will.
And we beg You, Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, to please flood this family with Your healing love, and help them in all their needs. We ask Your powerful blessings for Alan and his family, and for Clare and her family

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying for Alan and his family.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

praying for alan his aunt and family

Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, we beg You in Your great love and power to please flood this family with Your healing love, and help them in all their needs. We ask Your powerful blessings for Alan and his family, and for Clare and her family.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name, please hear and grant our prayers or this family

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hello ,
there is no news of Alan yet from Clare, she hasn’t heard, but some of her own test results are good, thank you for your prayers:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.