Prayer Request

Well, my son will be going to Basic on the 19th of Jan. He is guaranteed training in his requested MOS: Abram’s crewman.

I request your prayers for his safety during the next few years.

Absolutely! I’m praying for his trip to Basic (where-ever that is). Not just for the next few years, but always.

:gopray:

Gilliam…you know he will have me praying for him, you, and your family…God Bless

[quote=gilliam]Well, my son will be going to Basic on the 19th of Jan. He is guaranteed training in his requested MOS: Abram’s crewman.

[/quote]

[quote=gilliam]Well, my son will be going to Basic on the 19th of Jan. He is guaranteed training in his requested MOS: Abram’s crewman.

[/quote]

My wife and I will pray for him tonight.

Tell your son thank you for serving his country. You should be very proud of him.

[/quote]

I’ve just added him to my prayer list…keep us posted too!
Annunciata:)

May God watch over, protect, and bless your son.

[/quote]

I pray every day for our servicemen. A special prayer for your son Gilliam. Thank you for letting us know

Lisa N

I will certainly pray for your son. I am sure you are concerned for safety, please ask Mary to intercede with Jesus, put his Guardian Angel on overtime, and be like the widow in the Bible and pray without ceasing. Also St. Michael is a wonderful intercessor in these difficult situations, ask him to help as well. Peacemonger, lets pray together for this mans son.God Bless You

Lets. :yup: :gopray: :bible1:

[/quote]

May the winds of good fortune and God’s blessings go with you all.

May God keep Gilliam’s son under his protective wings and keep him safe wherever he goes.

Will keep your son in my prayers…:gopray:

Emmy

Praying for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.