Prayer Request

Dear prayer warriors,

My name is Victor and tomorrow is the feast of the Assumption of our Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven. Remember it’s a holy day of obligation and we Catholics must attend Mass. While at Mass and afterword, please pray for the following:

1. Please pray that my mother heals from her heart attack and quadruple heart bypass surgery she had last year. She’s still having problems. Lately she has been having trouble hearing in her right ear. Please pray for complete healing of mind, body and spirit.

2. Please pray that I get healthier. I have Sleep Apnea and my blood pressure is a little high. Pray that I also get into top physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual condition.

3. Some of you know that I work for a youth oriented Christian radio station. I asked you to pray for a successful fund raising dinner. Well, we lost money on that dinner. We’re in financial trouble and we’re thinking about selling our frequency and becoming an Internet only radio station to better serve our audience and survive. Pray that we do what’s best for all involved.

4. Please pray for my financial well-being. Pray that I either start making more money at this radio station, or that I get a job somewhere that can pay me reasonably well. There’s a Catholic radio network I’d love to work for if it’s God’s will.

God bless you all!

Sincerely,

Victor

Thank you for what you do in Christian radio Victor. I already went to the Vigil Mass, but will keep your intentions in my prayers…

Father, in Jesus’ name please grant that Victor’s mother heals from her heart attack and quadruple heart bypass surgery she had last year. Please help her to overcome her health problems including the hearing in her right ear. Please grant her healing of mind, body and spirit.

Father, please help Victor to recover from/to manage his health issues, including Sleep Apnea and high blood pressure . Grant him physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.

Please bless this Internet youth oriented Christian radio station to better serve its audience and that Your will be done in this work. Help it to flourish and for Victor to flourish in his work and financial well-being.

Prayers promised

I took off work tomorrow so I will get to go to Mass again in the morning! Alleluia!

I will take your petitions with me to Mass!

Mary, Assumed into Heaven, as God is everywhere and you are with God we confidently ask for your prayers because you too are everywhere with God.

Pray for Victor’s mother to be healed in mind, body and spirit. Pleae pray that Victor becomes healthier by getting his blood pressure to drop and to cure him of his sleep apnea. May he get in top physical, mental, emotional, and above all…spiritual health.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit works on people’s hearts to be better stewards and donate money to the radio station which is a necessary tool for keeping the youth faithful. May all those involved grow in God’s Love.

Please, Mother, pray also for Victor’s financial well-being. May he receive an increase in pay at this radio station or, if it is the Father’s will, help him get a job at the other station where he can still pass on the Christian message through music. Help him to trust that God will provide.

Mary, I make these prayers with confidence that you will present them to Jesus, by the Love of the Holy Spirit, to our Heavenly Father whose Grace any of this is possible.

Amen, Amen!
+

Have prayed for your intentions too.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
May our Holy Mother wrap you and your loved ones in the Mantle of her love.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I’ll be attending 2 of the Masses, today, and will offer up your intentions, at both. :gopray2:

Praying very hard for you!

Thank you for your prayers. Christian music radio and Catholic radio are very much needed for the work of the new evangelization as Pope John Paul has stated. Pray that God and the Blessed Mother will use me to further that work, provide generously for this radio station and bless all true radio ministries.

God bless and Happy feast of the Assumption,

victor68

Thank you for your prayers and have a bless feast day of Our Lady’s assumption into Heaven.

Victor

Praying for all your intentions Victor. May God Bless You.

Thank you and God bless you too.

Victor

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying For You And Yours.
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you for all that you are doing!!!

Thank you for your prayers.

May Jesus and Mary bless you and yours richly,

Victor

Thank you for your prayers.

God bless you and yours,

Victor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.