Prayer Request

Please pray for my friend Barbara, who was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months ago. She is undergoing Chemotherapy and was making very good progress, but this week she is not doing well. Her husband reports that she has a yeast infection on her tongue and in her throat which makes it hard for her to swallow and it looks like her kidneys may be shutting down. She is not able to eat much and is sleeping little.

Also, please pray for her husband who is taking care of her. He is retired, so he is able to be with her all the time, but the stress and concern is hard on him.

Thank you and GOD Bless.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls.
My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds.

Jesus I ask Your healing love for Barbara and her husband.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Barbara and her husband will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hi mtnutt… Praying for Barbara. I’ve inserted some bible verses. Maybe she can repeat them & draw strength from Jesus. This method has helped me alot. Take care.

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.1 Peter 2:24

*…He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases Matthew 8:17 *

But you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and… will remove sickness from your midst.Exodus 23:25

Barbara and her husband are on my prayer list - May they both be comforted by the grace, mercy and peace of our Lord…

to St. Peregrine, patron of cancer patients:
Dear Apostle of Emilia and member of the Order of Mary,
you spread the Good News by your word and by your life witnessed to its truth. In union with Jesus crucified, you endured excruciating sufferings so patiently as to be healed miraculously of cancer in the leg. If it is agreeable to God, obtain relief and cure for Barbara and keep us all from the dread cancer of sin.

:blessyou:

Remember, O Most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, sought thy help, or asked thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto the o Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord, have mercy on Barbara and on her husband. Help Barbara find meaning in her suffering and struggle, be with them and give them Your peace.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Comfort Ur Children .

Praying very hard for both of them!

Praying for this couple…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.