Prayer Request

I know work problems are often almost petty compared to other problems (marriage trouble, illness, financial, etc.) but I feel that I was totally stabbed in the back at work the frustration is ruining me.

So, can anyone please pray that I dont’ do or say anything stupid, but still have the strength to deal with the problem properly? And that I can find peace in it?

Thanks!

Praying for you.

(Work problems are very stressful, and can affect the rest of your life – I know from experience. Sorry things are rough for you right now. :hug1:)

***† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Jesus please send Your Spirit of love and wisdome to accompany Jabronie in this and in all relationship and life’s problems. You know what it is to be betrayed by Your companions and colleagues. Please give healthy forgiveness and healing, and give peace and justice to Jabronie. Thank You, Jesus

Willl certainly pray for you… Remember saints like St Francis who learned to hold their tongues when they knew it could make the situation even worse…

Most holy Apostle. St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Pray for me; help me know that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, Saint Jude, for the promise of hope to others as it has been given to me.
Amen
Jabaroni I am praying for you. I know how hard it can be to work in a situation like that. Know you are not alone.

I am praying for you! And I recommend reading anything you can find by Mother Theresa – her writing invites such peace!

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for you!

Will pray for your intention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.