Prayer Request

Thanks to all who have been so kind in providing prayers and advice over the last several weeks. Sometimes you may not realize the impact that you have on people, but it certainly has helped me spiritually as my prayer life and relationship with God has increased tremendously.

I ask for continued prayers over the next few weeks, as my job situation is in jeopardy. After over 11 years, one would hope for some stability, and particulary now that I have crossed the age of 50 marker, but prospects are not very good. Being the primary provider for my wife and family, and health insurance provider has created a LOT of stress on me mentality, physically and emotionally. It has impacted my marriage — which means the world to me.

So please, if you would, say a prayer for me, my family, marriage and job. Also, I need to have continued strength and faith so that I can place all of my trust in Jesus and allow God’s will and plan to come to pass. I will pray for each of you and thank you very much.

Bruce

Bruce, yes the human impact of the recession has been enormous and the effects are being felt in families throughout the world. I feel very much for you, and your family, and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Dear Bruce,

I will pray for you and your family.

Lord in your mercy, meet the needs of this family and give them the hope they need to carry on. Bless them with your care and love. In Jesus name, Amen
mlz

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for these intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for the intercession of St Joseph, patron of fathers and husbands…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I will hold you all in my prayers :highprayer:

Loving God,

We come before you today to thank you for your many blessings in our lives and to ask for your mercy and pardon for the times we have fallen short of the plan you have for us, by things we have done and by things we have failed to do. We lift up your son Bruce today who is being affected by many concerns and worries of the world: his job situation, his insurance situation, and the related impact on his family and married life. We ask you to help our brother Bruce as you helped Martha in the Gospel of Luke (Chapter 10). Our brother Bruce is worried and anxious because he wants to do the very best he can to care for his family - please grant Bruce the calm and peace that comes from knowing that your divine and perfect plan for his life will not imperil his family. Please give Bruce strength and courage to face this most difficult and stressful economic times with the power of your grace and the comfort of your unconditional love. Please especially bless Bruce and his family and help them to form and maintain the deep and loving compassion, concern, and kindness for one another that will help the family endure these turbulent and uncertain times. Lord, you help all of us to understand that you may bend, but will never break your people as you prepare us for the life you have planned for us. Please give Bruce and his family a strong faith, hope in you, and love for one another that will overcome any obstacles or problems in their lives. Please help them to endure suffering and carry whatever cross comes their way with your light shining brightly on them.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for your situation.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying very hard for you and your family and for keeping your job.

Father, in Jesus’ name please give work security to Bruce and ensure the welfare of his family. Please give him peace.

Thy Kingdom come.

Please give Bruce strength and courage to face these most difficult times… with the power of your grace and the comfort of your unconditional love. Pray for this family to accept the help from their church if needed…because they will help. That’s what family is for.

Father, in Jesus’ name please give work security to Bruce and ensure the welfare of his family. Please give him peace.

Thy Kingdom come.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thy Kingdom come.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.