Prayer Request

Dear prayer warriors,

Ever since my mom had her heart attack and underwent quadruple bypass heart surgery two years ago, we always get concerned when she doesn’t feel well. She always has aches and pains. However, she has been feeling sick since last night. I’m sure she’s OK, but please pray that she is for sure.

Thank you and God bless all of you,

Victor

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

Lord, please help Victor’s mother and her family. May Victor’s mother be o.k. with her heart and may her family be at peace as they place all their confidence in You and Your mercy. You know how much Victor and his family loves their mother. Don’t let anything happen to her that is not part of Your plan for her and them. Protect all of this family and make them grow in confidence in Your mercy. May they pray the rosary together as a family and draw closer to You and each other. And may they pray the rosary together to keep all harm away from their lives that can be avoided, like uneccesary stress and suffering. Amen.

Amen.

Prayers for you dear Mother…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our God, thank You for the gift of extended life You allowed Victor’s mother two years age. Please continue to offer her the gift of health and life.
Thank You

She’s feeling better now…It was just something she ate, but we don’t take her health for granted. Please pray that she stays healthy and that she gets stronger.

Blessings,

Victor

I will pray for her. God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.