Prayer Request

So yesterday, a guy on the highway rear-ended my car. Nobody was injured, and only my car’s back door was damaged a little.

However, the guy made a VERY sharp turn and took an exit right after the accident happened. Basically, it was a hit and run, and I didn’t get his number or anything. :frowning:

Please pray for him.

Thank you. :gopray2:

Lord, help the person who hit-and-ran to turn to you with repentance and atone for his sin. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, Please soften the heart of this man, and fill him with your love so he can live a better life and become a person worthy of heaven, We ask this is the name of Christ our Lord, Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

God bless you for asking prayer for someone who wronged you, knowing that this person needs grace to act responsibly and in a Christian manner.
Thanks as this brother may have only ever had us to pray personally for him in his life before!
Jesus please claim this person to Your life, truth, and values, so that a day will come that we’ll meet him in heaven.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.