Prayer request!

My son has an interview at 3:30 (Central). Please pray that he is hired. He needs this job desperately. I've been praying to St. Joseph and hope to get many more prayers headed his way. Thanks!

Dear Jesus [FONT=Verdana]It is such a difficult time, with so many out of work and looking for jobs, and limited opportunities available. God forgive those who by their mismanagement and greed caused the economic difficulties that much of the world is now enduring, with the great anxiety and suffering it causes so many individuals and families.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Jesus, in Your early life you needed Joseph to find work in order to support You and Your Mother. He had to leave the work he supported Mary with during her pregnancy, to then find work in a foreign country where he didn’t even know the language; and then again when he took Your family to Nazareth. Later, others supported You by their charity, during Your public mission.
[FONT=Bookman Old Style] [/FONT]
In Your understanding of human needs, please grant our prayers for reliable work for this loved son
[/FONT]

Lord, I pray that mommaraple's son get's the job he is applying for. I pray he did well on his interview and greatly impressed his interviewer. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that he receives an offer ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.