Prayer request

i don’t know if this is the right forum to post this in. Oh well. Um, I got into this school in Canada that I really want to go to. But I don’t know if I am going to be able to get a visa. Can people pray that things go well for me with the visa issue. Thanks – My name is chase. :bowdown2:

Hi Chase. Just pray and offer up some sacrifices like fasting and if its Gods will then u will get in. if not God will give u something better ! God Bless !

I am not sure Karl foresaw the forum be used for this purpose. As I always do I will pray that God’s will be done in your situation. I think it would be a wonderful idea if we all prayed regulary for forum members. 99% are good Catholic Christians and those who are wavering we can pray that by God’s grace they will be brought into the flock.

Thank you all. Peace be with you. :love:

Chase, I will add you to my prayer list. Good luck in school. And remember that whatever happens is God’s will.

Thank you all. Our prayers were answered. I got the visa! :clapping: I’m off to find a place this week. Our God is so great. :amen: :blessyou:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise God all creatures here below.
Praise God above you heavenly host
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Praise God!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be

for your intention. :gopray:

In thanksgiving for Chase

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the begining is now ever shall be world without end Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.