Prayer request

Please pray for our unborn grandson. 50/50 chance he will be okay at birth.

Praying… I will also ask my sister and girlfriend to pray for your family and baby.
God bless you.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Joining you in prayer for the good health of your grandson.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 116 (117)
Praise of the merciful Lord
The truth of the Lord will stand firm for ever.

Praise the Lord, all nations; all peoples, praise him.
For his mercy is strong over us and his faithfulness is for ever.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Short Responsory
I have cried out to you, Lord, for you are my refuge.
– I have cried out to you, Lord, for you are my refuge.
You are my allotted share in the land of the living.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Lord God,
source and origin of our salvation,
make our lives here on earth so proclaim your glory
that we may praise you without ceasing in heaven.
[We make our prayer] through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.
AMEN

:blessyou:

PRAYER
A TO SAINT GERARD MAJELLA
FOR A SICK CHILD
St. Gerard, who, like the Saviour,
loved children so tenderly
and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death,
listen to us who are pleading for this unborn child.
We thank God for the great gift of this child
and ask Him to restore this child to health
if such be His holy will.
This favour, we beg of you
through your love for all children and mothers.

Amen.

Praying hard for this precious baby.

Thank you so much for your prayers. God Bless each one of you.

Praying for your intentions.

Amen.

I have printed all your prayers and will pray them every day. We know it is a baby boy due on Feb. 12th. Oh God thank you all for your prayers.
Thanks Again,
Jane

Please pray for discernment and financial blessings

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for healing, strength, and courage for the grandson of thejob, and we ask for your blessings and mercy in this situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless this child and the medical professionals who care for him. Please grant the family members complete faith in your divine providence as they pray for the health and well being of this child. Please bless the mother who carries and loves this child with her whole heart as well.

Knowing that you are in control and we are called to do your will, we lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Short Responsory
All you righteous, rejoice in the Lord: praise is fitting for loyal hearts.
– All you righteous, rejoice in the Lord: praise is fitting for loyal hearts.
Sing a new song to the Lord.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Blessings do come as a surprise and how much we receive depends on how much our hearts can believe, may the Lord bless you beyond your expectations…God bless everyone!

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for healing, strength, and courage for the grandson of thejob, and we ask for your blessings and mercy in this situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless this child and the medical professionals who care for him. Please grant the family members complete faith in your divine providence as they pray for the health and well being of this child. Please bless the mother who carries and loves this child with her whole heart as well.

Knowing that you are in control and we are called to do your will, we lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Soulfood: We like giving excuses; We like explaining why God’s call is impossible to follow. But our excuse to escape God’s call is his excuse to manifest his power.Your limitation ( you are too poor,you don’t have time,you are too busy,you are not educated enough…) just God’s stage to proclaim to the world that miracles still happen.That’s why YES requires TRUST…Submission is Trust, Yes means trusting God that the best is yet to come.

Loving God,

Amen.

The baby is still growing and the heartbeat is good. He is due Feb. 12, 2012, praise God he is still growing.

Loving God,

Amen.

Prayer for Discernment and Financial Blessings:)

I would like to thank everyone for the prayers. I can feel them and I have received so much peace. We still won’t know about our future grandson but God willing he will continue to grow and will be born okay.
Thank you all again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.