prayer request

Hi all,

would you please pray for me and for my other half, b?

we live far apart due to our jobs. we both want to be together and be married, have a family, however, right now, because of job situations we’re in different time zones. it’s difficult to see each other, and so we only see each other once every few months. i just traveled to see him, and probably won’t see him again until may or june.

i’m currently looking for work where he is, but there are fewer opportunities there. and, i really do love where i work now. and, he’s currently having issues at work where they might be facing layoffs.

please pray for him. please pray for me. and please pray that God finds a way for us to be in the same city. please, we could use a miracle.

thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

Pray this daily, it seems my requests are always granted…

Holy Spirit
You who makes me see everything and helps me to reach my ideals.
You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me
You who are in all the instincts of my life with me.

I, in this short dialoge want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you. No matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my loved ones in their perpetual glory.

To that end, and submitting to God’s Holy Will, I as of you ( say your request here ).
I ask you this in Jesus’ sweet name,
Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

The Lord is all we have.
In Him we trust.
In Him we hope!

Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

I pray that God will present you with job opportunities that will allow you to have a life together and financial security.

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Holy Spirit
You who makes me see everything and helps me to reach my ideals.
You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me
You who are in all the instincts of my life with me.

I, in this short dialoge want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you. No matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my loved ones in their perpetual glory.

To that end, and submitting to God's Holy Will, I as of you that you help Lily in her time of need, and I ask you this in Jesus' sweet name,
Amen.

thank you all for your prayers.

it looks like he will likely lose his job. he has 3 options, as he sees things at the moment: the first would be me, of course; the second would be returning home to his parents, which would put us further apart; the third contains too much identifying information, but suffice it to say, it puts him on another continent, and further away from me.

obviously, I'm hoping he chooses me. he could do a job search from here. we could finally marry.

I hope that this is God pulling us together, not apart, even though the circumstances (his impending unemployment) aren't the best.

I know he loves me. He's told me so. And, I believe him, because it took him an awful long time to say it. I love him, as well.

Please continue to pray for us.
(And, if you'll add in a prayer for my cat, I would be most appreciative.)

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.