prayer request.

I and several of my coworkers are going to be laid off either tonight or early next week. This makes the third job I have been laid off from since 2003 and it has been through no fault of my own or really anyone elses. I once again am seeking prayers for new employment that will last, and that will utilize whatever abilities I have been given in a job that will glorify my maker. Please pray for me.

ADH, I will pray that another opportunity for you to use your talents and skills to serve others and glorify God will come along soon.

:gopray2:Take, O Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding and my whole will. All that I am and all that I possess, Thou hast given me: I surrender it all to Thee to be disposed of according to Thy will. Give me only Thy love and Thy grace; with these I will be rich enough and will desire nothing more. Amen.

:gopray2:REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God Bless,
Martina

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon them in their family’s anxiety. Please help them to find gainful employment very soon, so that the heavy burden of concern will be lifted from their heart and that they will soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to your care. Help them to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that they may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.

Know that God will provide.

Praying for you, your co-workers, and all others struggling with similar situations.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

Lord God, please protect the job of ADH. Please provide for his needs, both temporal and spiritual. I ask You to please bless him with gainful employment that will enable him to provide for his needs, the needs of his family, save for the future and also be a blessing to others. St. Joseph, pray for him. AMEN.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless :)

Lord, please lead ADH to the job you want for him/her. Please grant him/her continued patience and trust in your divine providence. May he/she be surrendered to your holy will and have all of his/her temporal and spiritual needs met. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our Father...
Glory Be..
Hail Mary...
AMEN.

josemariaescriva.info/docs/novenaforwork.pdf

Is a link for a novena that could help you! Good luck and you´ll be in my prayers! Keep the faith, God doesn´t let go!

Dear Father, had not Joseph been able to find work, first before his betrothal to Mary, then again as a refugee in Egypt, and later again, in Nazareth, Your beloved Son Jesus and His holy Mother would have been without necessities. Please be mindful of this in this urgent need for income for for this person and all those who are unemployed.

St Joseph please pray for unemployed people that efforts to find appropriate and meaningful work will quickly be successful.

Blessed Mother who would have had no food to put on the table for the divine Son and your husband, please pray for the unemployed with all the concern with which You prayed at the wedding feast of Cana.
Mary, you and Joseph do know how hard it is to get by in this world.
Please intercede with Your Son for this person and the others who have lost their jobs, for their support and income, and their temporal and spiritual welfare

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.