prayer request

hi guys.im just wondering if you can pray for me that i cry the tears i need to cry and be comforted by the lord.i want to cut all ties with a certain person but its been 7 years and i still cant get passed her.iv developed psychosis leading into anxiety and agoraphobia which im trying to fight.i get suicidal at timesalso .i pray that i can recindle a relationship with my neighbours as we had a falling out.
thank you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

[quote="RileyG, post:2, topic:293315"]
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Please help Mark to do our Lord's will and to have peace in his heart. Amen.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

I pray that you are healed of this and our Father comforts and strengthens you.

[quote="mark_ahearne, post:1, topic:293315"]
hi guys.im just wondering if you can pray for me that i cry the tears i need to cry and be comforted by the lord.i want to cut all ties with a certain person but its been 7 years and i still cant get passed her.iv developed psychosis leading into anxiety and agoraphobia which im trying to fight.i get suicidal at timesalso .i pray that i can recindle a relationship with my neighbours as we had a falling out.
thank you

[/quote]

You will be in my rosary intentions, God bless.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

thank you all so much

[quote="mark_ahearne, post:1, topic:293315"]
thank you

[/quote]

I pray that you may find peace in your life. May God give you the strength to cut the ties that you feel are pulling you back from living a truly happy and fulfilled life. I pray that you are able to form new friendships and relationships that will help you in you path towards good health in mind, spirit, and body. God's peace be always with you....

Praying!

Remembering your intentions in my daily prayers. God bless!

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.