Prayer request,

I do not ask more, dear brothers sisters. We pray Our Father , Thy Kingdom Come. I am here ask for prayers for a beloved family member.

:gopray:
Prayer request,

Our Father who Art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Amen!

:gopray::’

Thank you, dear drtdj1!

Dear Lord please grant Roselily’s heartfelt prayer for her loved one.

Thank you, dear Francie3!

Things getting better-Christ has heard prayers.-
:angel1:

Our Father…

Amen.

Amen. :signofcross:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Amen!

May God bless dearest brothers sisters in Christ,

Our Father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kindgom come.
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Joining you in prayer for your loved one …

Amen!

May God bless dearest brothers sisters in Christ, it is to our Redeemer be the glory both now and to the day of eternity.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Amen!

Dearest Sisters!

Our Father who Art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Amen!

Thank you, dear FrankRohm!:slight_smile:

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Glory Be…
Amen
:signofcross:

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen!

Dearest brothers sisters!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.