Prayer request.

I put an item up for sale a few weeks ago that I really need to sell so I can pay some bills. I tried craigslist and it’s now in a consignment shop. Please pray this item sells soon. It would be a real relief to have the money otherwise I will run into trouble this month. I’m asking a very reasonable price in fact I practically giving it away yet not one has purchased it yet. I’ve been praying my heart out but still no takers.

Lord, please send angels to help with this intention, that Luvz2travel be financially able to pay for due financial obligations. See that this soul be taken care of even more than is promised of the birds of the air (Matt. 6). Grant Luvz2travel many graces for wisdom, piety, humility, justice, fortitude, joy, faith, hope, and love. Have mercy, Lord and hear our intentions. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

I pray someone comes to the consignment shop soon and finds your item is a treasure to them at a reasonable price and snaps it right up! Prayers for relief from financial burden as well.
Mary.

My prayer that there is a sale soon which will help you pay the bills.

Thanks for the prayers. The item has not sold not sure what else I can do. I also recently got one of the those camera tickets for making a right on a red light where I thought it was allowed. I was driving home late at night in the city after job 2. :frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.