prayer request

I am a little over 3 years and 3 months clean and sober. Please pray for me to be clean and sober one day at a time for the rest of my life. God bless

Dear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart to you and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.

I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, all my hopes, plans and dreams. I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, medical coverage, occupation and all my relationships.

I give you my health, disabilities, physical appearance, home, family, marriage, children, sexuality and friendships. I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, anxiety and fear, and I ask you to wash me clean.

I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply. I desperately need to feel your loving embrace. Shut the doors that need to be shut and open the doors that need to be opened. Set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.

Congratulations on your success. May you continue along this path and may the Lord give you the grace each and every day to overcome your weaknesses. Amen! God Bless you!

Wow! That’s great! Congratulations! :):thumbsup::yup::clapping::bounce:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying that you remain strong in your challenges. The Lord is with you.

Hail Mary…

Lord, please grant Bryan many graces in the face of every temptation, especially for temptation against sobriety. Grant him many holy, protective angels always. Lead this soul by heavenly light toward the eternal garden of life. Grant him many graces for faith, hope, love, and joy always. Have mercy, Lord, and spare your radiance into this murky realm. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

:thumbsup:

I’ll say a prayer for you.

St. Matthias the Apostle, please pray for Bryan Merck.
St. John of God, please pray for Bryan Merck.
St. Monica, please pray for Bryan Merck.

Praying that the Lord may continue to strengthen you and grant you all necessary graces.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for you to have the continued strength and fortitude in battling these demons. God bless you.

Praying for you. That you would good people around you to support you and help keep you on the straight road.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.