Prayer request...

Of your mercy, please pray for the soul of Paul, who died yesterday in tragic circumstances.

Paul was my son’s father and suffered with depression all his life. He leaves behind a partner, Michael and a grieving family. His mother cannot comprehend her son’s death, as she has Alzheimer’s. His father is undergoing treatment for cancer.

This is a difficult and torturous situation for all concerned. Please pray also for my son, Conor who also suffers from depression and who feels badly about his fathers death because, having met him for the first time since infancy last year, chose not to see him again.

I hardly know what to think, or feel, or say. Please pray for Paul, Michael, Conor and all concerned. There is too much tragedy here to write in a post.

Thank you and bless you.

Heavenly Father please surround Jenny and her son Conor and their family in Your enveloping love, healing, and peace.
Please give special blessing to Conor’s grandparents to help them through this doubly painful time of their lives.Have mercy on Paul’s soul and give blessing to those who love him.

Father please fill the emptiness in Conor’s life where he lacks a loving father.
Give healing to Jenny for all the trauma and tragedy she has passed through and help her and her son to find joy and peace. Father I ask this in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus.

Mother Mary please pray for this family

Praying for the repose of Paul.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for the repose of Paul’s soul and for his family and for your intentions.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

I am sorry to read this.

I shall pray for Paul, his family and friends and for you.

God bless you

Graham

Praying for Paul, your son, and you.
Peace
pianist

Dear Lord, please grant this family unity… may they reach out to one another in their sorrow and find comfort in Your name.

Praying for the repose of the soul of Paul. Also praying for all necessary graces for Michael, Conor and all concerned.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.