Prayer Request

I am participating in a very large mission at our Parish Church. This is the 5th night and I have not heard “The Real Presence” once. Please pray that we can somehow have the real reason for us being together every Mass brought into focus. Thank you in advance.

A follow up on our Mission. Tonight was so wonderful. We had a wonderful Deacon that gave the most inspiring talk on The Real Presence. Then the Deacon put a robe with tassels around the Monstrance with The Eucharist. He invited each of us up to touch the hem of the Lord’s Robe. With trembling heart and hands I touched the Robe of Jesus. With the incense and the candles it was a moment to be cherished. :bowdown:

[quote=Rebecca New]A follow up on our Mission. Tonight was so wonderful. We had a wonderful Deacon that gave the most inspiring talk on The Real Presence. Then the Deacon put a robe with tassels around the Monstrance with The Eucharist. He invited each of us up to touch the hem of the Lord’s Robe. With trembling heart and hands I touched the Robe of Jesus. With the incense and the candles it was a moment to be cherished. :bowdown:
[/quote]

The Lord heard your prayer! I glad you were blessed tonight!

What I learned from our Mission. The biggest change is a closer walk with Jesus. I have also changed my opinion about holding hands during the Our Father. We need to put our hands on each other as Jesus did when healing. Touch and healing-a new concept for me. A new opening up to each other, singing and dancing for JOY. Forgiving our neighbor with joyfulness and love. Accepting forgiveness with that same joy and love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.