Prayer Request

My friend has a 16 year-old daughter who is struggling with anorexia. She suffered from the disease about 5 years ago, but it has been rearing its ugly head again the last 2 months. She is going downhilll fast. I’ve been praying so hard for her, but it seems that more prayers are needed. I thought of all of you and just ask that you add this little girl to your list of intentions.

Thank you so much in advance. I’ve come to rely on all of you more than you know. :slight_smile:

**I will this girl and her family in my prayers. :gopray: **

Absolutely!

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I place my trust in You.

you bet… :thumbsup:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

God keep you… :thumbsup:

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.