prayer requested

Dear prayer warriors,
Please pray for: Bernadette( who just had emergency appendectomy 2 weeks ago) and Husband and for son Drew who had went to juvenile tonight for running from police(17 yearsold). 20 police cars n he came home n was in shower they took him for running. They have not called so will spend nite their? He needs prayers to turn to you Lord n ask for help for Marijuana addiction. Please be with him Mary and Jesus. May God bless you all! Thankyou!:gopray2::signofcross:

For Bernadette,
her husband,
and Drew

Behold me, my beloved Jesus,
weighed down under the burden of my trials and sufferings,
I cast myself at Your feet,
that You may renew my strength and my courage,
while I rest here in Your Presence.

Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart,
for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me;
only Your love can help me bear my cross;
only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.

O Divine King, Jesus,
whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted,
I wish to live in You;
During my life be to me my model and my support;
At the hour of my death,
be my hope and my refuge.

Amen.

forums.catholic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7174605

An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for Bernadette, husband and her son. I pray that the son will be given the grace and the strength to overcome his drug addiction and that this experience with the police will cause him to turn around his life.

I shall pray for Bernadette, husband and for Drew.

Holy Mary, please pray for Drew. May he be able to give up this addiction and walk the straight and narrow. Pray too for his loving parents.

God bless you

Graham

Praying Lord that this is the wake-up call for this young man.
Please comfort this mother in her fear for what is in her son’s future. Help her to bear this and find help for her son, that will lead him to You Lord, and Your will, not his. I ask this through the intercession of Your own Most Holy Mother, Mary.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Sons

Lord, hear our prayer.

They are in my prayer garden as well as you. May the love of Jesus Christ our Lord God and savior rain down upon you and all on this forum, Amen:gopray:

Praying for Bernadette and her family …

We thank God for you as prayer warriors in union with all angels an saints with our loving Father an Mary that we are lifted in prayer, what comfort we are given. You all are a gift fom God
bernadette:)

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

The changes could be made for his needs not his wants which can be heart breaking Lord and mother Mary, pease be with unison with all the angels an saints for his well being an his families.
Please be with us in times ot trial and faith. May God continue to bless all prayer partners!
Bernadette

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please comfort this mother in her fear for what is in her son’s future. Help her to bear this and find help for her son, that will lead him to You Lord, and Your will, not his. I ask this through the intercession of Your own Most Holy Mother, Mary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.