Prayer Requests please

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have heard about the car crash in Miami last week which took the lives of 4 people. One of the 4, Lily Marie, was a very close friend of mine.

Please pray for her, and the other three who lost their lives in this accident, and their families and friends who are dealing with this loss.

Eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon them
May they rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss. I will pray.

This is so sad and I will be praying daily for these who lost their lives and their families. :signofcross: Amen
Eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord
and may perpetual light shine upon them
may they rest in peace. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

I trust in Your mercy most Divine.

Our father who art in heaven. Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Praying…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For Lily Marie and all of Thy other Children who perished in the recent Miami vehicle accident and for their families aching hearts, please Dear God our Heavenly Father, The Holy Spirit, Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Dear our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus now and for Eternity,Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the World today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and family, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I just said a prayer for your friend and for all involved. God bless you.

Father in Jesus’ name have mercy on the souls of those four persons killed in the car crash in Miami last week including Lily Marie.

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon them
May they rest in peace. Amen

Father please bless their families and friends who are dealing with this loss, with healing and consolation.

Thank you everyone for all your prayers for Lily Marie, her family, those involved in the crash, and their families.

God bless you all.

Ave Maria
gratia plena
Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
et benedictus Fructus ventris
tui Iesus
sancta Maria
mater Dei
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.