Prayer Requests

Please pray for my Grandma who recently had a stroke and my Grandpa who is taking care of her in their old age. Pray also for my wife and I who are working out planning our family. Please pray for me that God will help me continue doing a great job at work. I feel overwhelmed by the level of “things” I have to learn/become proficient with as I advance a critical component of my organization’s information system. I’m asking that God continue to help me do my job; as it is there’s no way I could go it without his grace. I’m very blessed to have a job, and I want to continue doing my best work. Please pray that I have the drive and determination to finish out my last semester of graduate school. Lastly, please pray for all the faithful departed; they are often forgotten, but in such desperate need of our prayers.

I am praying for all things that you have asked.

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Villagefish’s grandma who has had a stroke and on his grandfather who is taking care of her. Grant them a healing of mind and body and restore their strength and spirit.
Lord Jesus Christ, also be with Villagefish he is upset and disturbed, and worried about his job. Grant him the grace of inner Peace. As You commanded the storm winds at sea to be calm, command the storms in his life to be calmed.
Give him the patience he needs to cope with the burdens and anxieties of his life. Grant him the strength to better deal with his problems, and the understanding to be more tolerant
and kind to others. Teach him to seek after Your will
which alone brings peace of mind
and peace of heart.
Amen

I have prayed for the above intentions.

Heavenly Father, please help this grandfather to cope with his wif’e disabilities, and to still find time to recharge his own strenght. Please let them enjoy happiness between them despite the burdens they share, each in their own way.

I ask You, Father, that this family will have the particular children whom You wish to entrust to them.

Our prayers for all the faithful departed.

Calling to remembrance our most holy, most pure, most blessed and glorious Lady, the Theotokos and ever-Virgin Mary, together with all the Saints, let us commend ourselves and one another unto Christ our God!

-ACEGC

Praying for all your intentions…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for your intentions

Praying very hard for your intentions!

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying for you and your family

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.