Prayer Requests

Dear prayer warriors,
I don’t always have a chance to reply to all of your prayer requests, but I’m praying for them all.

Please pray for the following.

1. My Uncle Adam’s heart condition seems to be stable for now, but it’s still serious. Please keep praying for his healing of body, mind and spirit. He’s still fighting the doctors and he’s still in denial about his condition.

2. Uncle Adam’s daughter who he hasn’t seen in 15 years is planning to visit him soon. She seems to be concerned. Please pray that she comes soon and that she will help her father face reality and continue with proper medical treatment. She might bring her children (his grandchildren who he has never seen) and it would be great if God would use them to open my uncle’s heart. He seems to want to see his daughter. Please keep praying.

Pray also for his protection. My mom and I suspect that his girlfriend and her family might be taking advantage of him.

1. My mother and I have been waiting for our tax refund which has been stalled for a while. Please pray that it comes right away and that we get the amount we’ve been expecting. We need it because we have overdue bills.

2. The Christian radio station I’ve been working for since 1995 will likely be sold in about two months. Please pray that all of us are protected financially and that we get better jobs soon.

Thank you all for your prayers. You are in mine.

God bless,

victor68

I’ll pray for your intentions and that you may have the courage to accept all these problems.

For these intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father please grant Victor all his prayer intentions, in Jesus name, Amen

Just a little prayer that God’s will be accomplished in all the peoples lives mentioned in your petition. And that you find peace in being surrendered to His most precious will.

Father we commend Adam to Your loving care and protection.
Please let him accept the gravity of the state of his health so that he is able to follow medical direction and receiive the benefit of the medical care that he needs.
Please ensure that his girlfriend and her family are not taking advantage of him, and that their relations with the family are mutually respectful.

Father we ask Your light and love to motivate and surround the reconciliation betwee Amdam and his daughter and grandchildren. Please ensure mutual forgiveness, healing, and the establishment of strong new bonds between Adam and his daughter and grandchildren, without interferance from any other source.
We ask these graces in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus.
Thank You, Father.

Father I ask Your protection on Victor and his mother’s financial concerns.
Please ensure that the tax refunds is received soo by this family and other families who are anxiously awaitng them to pay urgent bills.

Father, remember these Your sevants who have worked in Your name with this Christian radio station. Please help them to find other work soon.

Thank Your Father for Your graces in response to these prayers, made in the name of Your Son Jesus.

Dear Lord, for all the prayer intentions mentioned in this post I ask your intervention and the intercession of our Holy Mother. Help the people mentioned in the petitions to always be resigned to your will with surrender and trust in you. Let them grow closer to you in their trials and never, never lose hope. I pray these individuals persevere in their trials and I hope their circumstances bring them to a closer experience of your love. I ask this in your holy Name of Jesus. Amen.

For all your intentions …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

For your intentions, for God’s perfect will to be done in your life, for your family~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.