Prayer Requests

Dear prayer warriors,

I’ve been having lots of trouble with the Social Security Administration. They’ve made many errors in adjusting the amount of money I’m entitled to receive from that agency. I need that money to pay my rent, buy groceries and pay other bills.

Please pray that they resolve their mistakes in my favor as soon as possible. I’m supposed to get some money from them today. Due to a technicality, that money for this month has been very late. They seem to have no idea of what they’re doing.

Also, please pray for all those that depend on money from the government. I am concerned that our government agencies are about to become much more inefficient as they grow in size and spending.

Finally, please pray that I get a better job with more income as soon as possible. One that pays well enough so I don’t have to depend on the government anymore.

All of your needs and requests are in my prayers.

God bless you,

Victor

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord I ask Your guidance and help for government welfare agencies to avoid causing unnecessary distress to recipients; and that you will help the latter to sort out their financial problems with them.
Please where possible, restore them, including Victor, to the workforce.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.