Prayer Requests

Dear prayer warriors,

Some of you know that we brought my Uncle Adam home from the hospital a month ago. Someone there even called him the miracle man. Praise God for his improvement. Thank you all for your on-going prayers. Please keep praying.

Uncle Adam hasn’t converted as far as I know yet, but he has taken the time to call and apologize to family members that he wasn’t getting along with. Praise God for that too! Again, please keep praying for him.

In addition, please pray for my mom and I as we’re probably going to move from our rv park soon. People there are letting their pitbull dogs run wild and one of them recently tried to attack my mom. The park management isn’t enforcing the rules. It isn’t safe for us there anymore. Pray that we’ll stay safe and that we can leave as soon as possible without any problems. Pray also that someone higher up in management will rectify the situation so that all future tenants there will be safer. Pray that the rules will now be enforced and that those who are breaking them willfully are dealt with swiftly. We’ve all heard about all the people around the country who have been harmed by dogs.

Finally, I’ve submitted a request to the state agency I deal with for new software. this software will be compatible with Windows 7 when it’s released next month. Some of you know that I’m blind and I use adaptive software to access the computer and the Internet.

Please pray that my request is quickly granted. I haven’t asked for a new laptop yet, but that would help too.

This new software and a new laptop will grant me even greater access to the computer and the web. I need it for my job and my personal independence. Please pray for all of these requests. All of you are always in my prayers.

Thank you and God bless you all,

Victor

Lord, please bless Victor and his mother with an even better place to live than before. May they find happiness and safety in their new home and neighborhood. Please bless Victor’s uncle and help him come to know you better and grant him your salvation. I pray for the safety of the people who are subject to the pitbulls running around Victor’s neighborhood park without leashes, and I pray that that situation improves for the people who will still be residing in that neighborhood. Lord, may Victor get a great new desktop (and laptop, if possible) soon so he can always have the means to communicate with others on the internet and have access to the prayer intention forum. Bless Victor abundantly, Lord, and grant him and his family your choicest blessings always. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you very much for your prayers. I really appreciate your intercession! May God bless you too!

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Victor and his family. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For your intentions:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Victor and his family. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.