Prayer Requests

I have recently been laid off from my job and am currently seeking employment. Please pray for me that my interview tomorrow goes well and that I am able to get a job.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for bal in the hope that your blessings and mercy will be with him/her during the interview and job search process. Lord, all of your people deserve the dignity of work, and we ask for your intervention to allow bal to find suitable employment, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant bal and any family/friends strong faith, hope, and trust in your divine providence.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Welcome to CAF bal :wave:.

Praying that you get a decent job quickly …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for bal in the hope that your blessings and mercy will be with him/her during the interview and job search process. Lord, all of your people deserve the dignity of work, and we ask for your intervention to allow bal to find suitable employment, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant bal and any family/friends strong faith, hope, and trust in your divine providence.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Joseph for your success.

How did the interview go? I am praying for you.

I pray, Lord, that bal did well on his/her interview and got the job. May he/she keep close to you and trust that you will see him/her through all the trials in his/her life. Please bless bal, and grant him/her your salvation and constant support and protection. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you for all your prayers. The interview did not turn out like I had hoped. I continue my search for employment and need all your prayers to give me the strength I need to continue the search.

[quote="bal, post:9, topic:180448"]
Thank you for all your prayers. The interview did not turn out like I had hoped. I continue my search for employment and need all your prayers to give me the strength I need to continue the search.

[/quote]

Sorry about that, will pray that you find employment soon...

Loving God,

Amen.

Father please grant our friend bal finds the right job soon.Please grant the ability to find work in this difficult economic climate.Amen
HEALING AND RENEWAL
Lord Jesus Christ,
most Holy Redeemer,
you make all things new.
Your word promises:
Whoever is in Christ has become a new creation.
The old has passed away;
behold the new has come.
Renew us, and heal us with your love.
Make new my mind:
let me see life and death,
time and eternity,
this world and beyond,
with the eyes of faith.
Make new my will:
let me walk more loyally
in the way of your commandments.
Make new my heart:
let me love your truly
and love others for your sake.
Make new, Lord Jesus, my whole life:
let there be no more sin,
no more compromise,
but only devotion to you.
I bring to you, dearest Lord,
my life and it is, my hopes and dreams,
my struggles and pains,
my fears, anxieties and addictions,
my hurts, my talents,
my achievements, my disappointments
and my sickness.
I bring to you all whom I love.
I entrust all to you
and with confident faith I take heart;
for you make all things new.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death
Amen!

Loving God,

Amen.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Continued prayers...

Thank you for your continued prayers. Job market the last two weeks has been really limited. I ask for your prayers to continue and that the job marked improves with the bringing in of 2010 and that I am able to find a job. God Bless Everyone. Belinda

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.