Prayer requests

Please pray for my refinancing glitches to be resolved. Also, please pray for the mental and emotional health of H.P. and R.J. Have a very blessed Christmas. I appreciate the prayers that you all have offered for me and for my family. May God richly bless you!

I will offer up prayers for you today.

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

prayers, Carol. God’s peace, help, and loving guidance be with your family, and guiding you through these tough times. God bless you, and uplift you this Christmas season. http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/images/smilies/heart.gif

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Praying hard for your intentions.

Praying for you and your intentions for H.P. and R.J. …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please help Carol with her refinancing glitches. May she find stability and peace in you as you help her to reconcile her finances. Also, I pray for the mental and emotional health of H.P. and R.J… May they turn to you in prayer and in the sacraments and find strength, healing and peace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For all the intentions of Carol
Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.