Prayer requests

God Bledss all of you who have made it your ministry to pray for others. Please add to your list Dr. Luis Rodriguez Carrasquillo, who will be having surgery for a brain tumor, and
Juan Bautista Jimenez Perez who is seriously ill. Also, my son, First Sgt. Hector M. Aguirre, and the rest of his platoon, who will be going to Iraq on Saturday, that the Good Lord bring them home safe and may their families find comfort and strength in Him.

Thanks,

Adeline

I am praying for your intentions.

Dios te salve, María, llena eres de gracia,
el Señor es contigo.
Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amen

For all your intentions

Prayer for Faith
Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my
feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to
Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen

Praying for all the people that you have listed in your intention (Dr. Carrasquillo, Juan BJ Perez and your son Hector and the rest of his platoon) …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

For all your intentions.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Adeline, being a mother of sons I can just imagine how you, and other mothers, parents, feel about their sons going to serve in Iraq. I have a couple of cousins there.

Lord please protect all these service persons, including First Sgt. Hector M. Aguirre, and the rest of his platoon, and keep them safe in mind, body, heart, and soul. Help them to achieve only good that will benefit the ordinary people of Iraq and help to bring closer the end of this painful situation. Please reassure and protect their families in their absence.

Lord please ensure successful surgery and quick recovery to Dr. Luis Rodriguez Carrasquillo; and lay Your healing hand upon Juan Bautista Jimenez Perez who is seriously ill. Let Your light and love surround them.

Thank You, Lord

For all of your intentions

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

praying

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.