Prayer...There is a storm coming in my life

Pray for me as I strengthen myself within the walls of my New Catholic Faith. I know a storm will be coming pray that I have the strength to withstand persecution for God’s namesake.

Praying for your strength to endure whatever trouble lies ahead …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I believe in God, the Father, the Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the blessed virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, died, and was buried.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended to heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Amen

Amen, and will continue to pray for your faith and strength…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

:signofcross:
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.
:signofcross:

Our God I believe that You watch over all that You create. Please grant that I trust You completely, regardless of any circumstance in my life or in others’ lives.

Please give me wisdom and grace not rely on my good works, prayers, or penance; nor let me be discouraged by my frailties, temptations or infidelities. Give me faith not to fear temptations or attack.
I trust only in Your merciful love.

Praying for you and your intentions.

Praying hard.

Lord, I pray that Linoge 1 always remains filled with sanctifying grace so no storm big or small can make him waver from your love and truth. You protect all those in a state of grace from the storm; protect Linoge 1 and increase your grace in him every time he receives you in the Eucharist and goes to Confession. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
May Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, help and protect your child Linoge1 so that he may pass unharmed through the storm.
Grant him Your peace, the peace that passes understanding, and guide him to safe harbour.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.