Prayer to All in need of Healing

Sacred Heart of Jesus, You invite all who are heavy
burdened to come to You and find rest.
Teach us to reach out to You in all our needs.
Help us to lead others to Your Sacred Heart.
Touch our souls with Your compassion for others.
Touch our hearts with Your courage and love for all.
Touch our minds with Your wisdon and grace.
Touch gently Our lifes with Your healing hand. Amen

May the Sacred Heart be loved everywhere, Coco

Amen!

Lord Jesus Christ, we praise you for Your Mercy and the salvation you bought for us with Your Precious Blood which poured from Your Sacred Heart.

May you accept our consecration to Your Sacred Heart:
Merciful Jesus, we consecrate ourselves today and always to Your most Sacred Heart!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we implore, that we may ever love You more and more.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in you!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we believe in Your love for us!

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like your Heart!

May Your Peace and Loving Mercy be poured into our souls just as the Blood and Water poured fourth from Your Sacred Heart.

Help us to remember that:
You expired Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelope the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, we trust in thee!
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth form the Heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, we trust in thee!
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as a fount of mercy for us, we trust in thee!
+

Prayer For Health-O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I come to ask of your infinite mercy the gift of health and strength that I may serve you more faithfully and love you more sincerely than in the past. I wish to be well and strong if this be your good pleasure and for your greater glory. Filled with high resolves and determined to perform my tasks most perfectly for love of you, I wish to be enabled to go back to my duties. Amen

Jesus I ask Your healing for my sisters and brothers who suffer any injury or lack, spiritually, mentally, emotionally or materially

Join in this intention prayer

Praying very hard!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.