Prayer to God for help and mercy

Please pray to our Lord Jesus, Oh Jesus in you mercy grant me your help in my needs. In my financial instability. Helped my plants/crops of sugar cane and coconuts that it will bear much fruits and give more production in the following months and next year. Help me Oh God in the tenancy as source of funds that you have given me. Help me and the people that is helping me, provide them and their families needs and the grace hat they can fulfill their monthly obligations. Helped me Oh God in my internet cafe that it can give me help in my obligations, that I can help and pay the people who are working for me and my landlord and can maintain this internet café to operate smoothly, and for all that you have given me, livelihood or business to help me and my family. I am nothing without you Oh god Almighty. I pray earnestly and humbly to hear my prayers and my fellowmen who are helping me in my prayers please Lord hear us and grant my prayer. I believe your graces will come for you said ‘Ask and you shall receive.’ Glory to you Oh God of the universe, Holy and Almighty. Glory to you Oh God now and forever and ever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.