Prayer to keep my job

Things at work with my boss are getting stressful, and I just wanted to ask for prayer to keep my job. Thank you so much.

I’ve said a prayer for you. It’s still very difficult finding work, so I hope you get to keep your job, or you find another one quickly should the worst happen.

All the best

Lord, if jrichard could get to Mass before or after work every day - or at least pray more each day - that would be great for him in his situation. Please grant him the peace and strength he needs to endure his stressful work environment. May he keep prayerful and grow closer to you through this struggle he is having, and have this situation improve. Please grant him the graces he needs to keep faithful and to perform well at work, so he doesn't encounter any problems with his boss. May his boss have his heart softened this Christmas and be good, kind, and respectful to jrichard. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Aemn.

Praying that you keep your job and it becomes less stressful ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.