Prayer to pass 2017 Bar examinations

Lord, we thank you for all the blessings that you have given us.
May you continue shower us your Love and Bless each and everyone of us to pass the 2017 Bar exams. Lead us to become a good, upright, honest, and dignified lawyer so we can help build a better nation.

Please pray for us, aspiring lawyers to pass the 2017 Philippine Bar Examinations. The result will be released on April 26, 2018.

PPG

1 Like

Dear Father,
Everywhere there are ppl needing You to be good at something. Yas is taking the Philippine Law Exam. We need honest Lawyers that help get Your laws accepted. Anyway, clear their minds and give them peace and success.
In Jesus name
Amen
Tweedlealice

1 Like

Thomas More , counselor of law and statesman of integrity, merry martyr and most human of saints, bring our prayers to our gracious Lord. May these faithful go on to serve mankind with integrity and the zeal for justice.

1 Like

A Short
Prayer

Lord help me
to remember
that nothing
is going to happen
to me today
that You and I
together can’t handle.

Amen.

1 Like

Praying for you, Yas. I want to take the bar exam too, in the near future. Best of luck to you, God bless!

1 Like

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

1 Like

Dear God, in Jesus’ name please help and guide all those studying for and taking the bar. Please help them to do their best work and succeed, and if they somehow don’t succeed guide them to the best path, whether that is persevering and studying for a re-take of the examination or choosing to go into something else.

Blessed Mother and St. Joseph the Worker, please intercede.
I also ask the intercession of St. Thomas More, St. Ives, St. Cajetan, St. John of Capistrano, St. Francis De Sales, and all other saints who were lawyers or law students, and also St. Joseph of Cupertino, the patron saint of exams.
Thank you and Amen.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.