Prayer to protect against those who would be false witnesses

Please pray to protect me from those who would bear false witness against me…let the truth be known.

I will pray.

Have faith

Dear God, please forgive all our sins that lead us to be so vulnerable to evil. I implore you, to protect all of us, to grant us the gift of discernment, faith and love for you above all. I pray for all the perfect miracles as per your divine will. Amen!

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

1 Like

Thank them for false witnessing agaisnt you, and forgive them also… For being false witnessed agaisnt brings humility to one, and for that potentially leads one to wisdom…

and to that be kind to them, not in a revenge, but in a sincerity be kind back to them, for that willl be as pouring hot coals on their heads…

fault finding, gossip, belittling, and bearing false witness on another are of that spreading feathers, for sin cannot be merely reasoned away, but it must be made right. and to make right calls for all those feather to be picked back up…impossible to do… an unforgiveable sin…

and to that be thankfull that others bear false witness on us, that we learn the wisdom to not do the same to others…

bearing false wisdom on others always reminds us of God infinite Mercy and Justice, that power force that cannot be stopped meets with the powerfull force of Justice that cannot be moved., God’s mercy and justice do we pray for in the enduring of false witness on ourselves and that of others, our children…

May God protect our children against the teachers of sin, bullying, and gossip, that they recognize the wisdom to not do it to others.

Teaching children to bully, gossip, and belittle others is the path to hell, pray for our children taught in a great ignorance not to seek peace, but taught by a great multitude of failed leadership to revenge, in a stupidity and ignorance…

Pray for the children to be lifted to not accept this demise of gossip, bully, and revenge.

Again, the Psalms are a refuge of comfort when this sort of thing comes up.

Psalm 12: (Prayer against Evil Tongues) Help, Lord, for no one loyal remains; the faithful have vanished from the human race. Those who tell lies to one another speak with deceiving lips and a double heart. May the Lord cut off all deceiving lips and every boastful tongue. Those who say, “By our tongues we prevail when our lips speak, who can lord it over us?” “Because they rob the weak, and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the Lord. “I will grant safety to whoever longs for it.” The promises of the Lord are sure, silver refined in a crucible, silver purified seven times. Lord, protect us always; preserve us from this generation. On every side the wicked strut; the shameless are extolled by all.

Prayers going up.

No weapon forged against you will succeed. Any voice raised against you in court you will refute.
Such is the lot of the servants of Yahweh, the saving justice I assure them, declares Yahweh.
Isaiah 54:17 NJB

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.