Prayer to Protect Myself and My Daughter

Hello everyone,

I am asking for help in praying for the safety, protection, and preservation of life for myself and my daughter. My drug-addicted ex-husband who was imprisoned for domestic violence against myself and my child, continues to abuse the legal system to stalk and harass us. Though he has been found unfit by the courts to have custody, he is appealing the ruling and asking for full custody of my daughter. I believe her life will be in danger if they rule in his favor.

I am praying to the Archangel Michael and am also praying Psalms 91 and 35.

Thank you!!

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please help Marie and her daughter and please keep them safe. Please protect them from any harm.Lord please guide the ex husband to open his heart and mind to you to recognise the fear and anxiety he is creating.PLease hep him to stop this behavioru and to seek to change his life.Please guide decision makers in any custody proceedings that mother and daughter will remain together.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Heavenly Father, most good and gracious God, sustain this family in Your love. Make it a place where holiness and love abound. Help each of us to learn to be like Jesus in all our actions. Aid our family to imitate the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Help us to learn from the good example of others and to give good example to everyone. Assist us in learning to bear our pain and suffering as Jesus did. Aid us in overcoming difficulties and carrying our crosses. Help our family life to lead only to Jesus, the source of true happiness. Please give wholesome habits to our family. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Family Prayer to Our Lady
Holy Mary, Virgin Mother of God, you were conceived without sin. I choose you this day as the model for my household, and the intercessor for my family. Through your Immaculate Conception, preserve us from every disaster, from violence, and from misfortune. O holy Virgin, bless and protect us all, strengthen us in trial, and save us from all evil. Amen.

To St. Joseph for Protection
Gracious St. Joseph, protect Marie and her daughter from all evil as you did the Holy Family. Kindly keep them ever united in the love of Christ, ever fervent in imitation of the virtue of our Blessed Lady, your sinless spouse, and always faithful in devotion to you. Amen.

I will pray to St Michael that you be freed form this harassment and that you be safe and secure in your life and I will ask St Michael and the Blessed Virgin and St Joseph to surround your and your daughter than none can harm you … Dear God I hope everything goes alright for you and your daughter :slight_smile:

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
St. Michael defend us in battle!

In Jesus name, Heavenly Father, please surround Marie and her daughter with Your Angels and commission them to ensure their ongoing safety from physical, spiritual and emotional danger and harmful influence.

Father please give peace to Marie and free her from the cause of this anxiety, with the help of grace that calms and reforms her ex-husband.
Please give her the continued protection of the court; and ensure her security and peace in all matters spiritual and temporal.

Saint Michael please watch over and shield this mother and daughter and all who are in similar jeopardy.

Lord Jesus Christ

Have mercy on me

Make haste to help me

Rescue me and save me

Do your will in my life

Amen

Please know you can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline for help, guidance, information on shelter’s in your area, etc.

Marie, place your daughter under the protection of Mary and Joseph.

Mary, place your veil over Marie and her child;
St Joseph, place your cloak over the shoulders of Marie and her child and keep them safe from physical, mental and spiritual harm;
Sacred Heart of Jesus, enfold your beloved daughter Marie and the child you gave to her to care for in this life and return to you in the next in your heart, never to be removed.

Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, please pray for marie1106 & her daughter.
St. Rita of Cascia, please pray for marie1106 & her daughter.
St. Adelaide of Burgundy, please pray for marie1106 & her daughter.
St. Monica, please pray for marie1106 & her daughter.
St. Godelieve, please pray for marie1106 & her daughter.

I pray for you.

There needs to be full disclosure to the public in regards to personalities that stalk.

I pray you also report such behavior to the police. It is against the law, and tell them you are sensing endangered.

Pray the rosary as I will for you. Bind Satan. Cover yourselves with the Precious Blood.

Once this initial separation is comprehended by him, he will begin to let go.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

:crossrc:

**Praying…

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you,
O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander
through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
:crossrc:

Lord please help Marie and her daughter and please keep them safe. Please protect them from any harm.Lord please guide the ex husband to open his heart and mind to you to recognise the fear and anxiety he is creating.PLease hep him to stop this behavioru and to seek to change his life.Please guide decision makers in any custody proceedings that mother and daughter will remain together.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Heavenly Father, most good and gracious God, sustain this family in Your love. Make it a place where holiness and love abound. Help each of us to learn to be like Jesus in all our actions. Aid our family to imitate the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Help us to learn from the good example of others and to give good example to everyone. Assist us in learning to bear our pain and suffering as Jesus did. Aid us in overcoming difficulties and carrying our crosses. Help our family life to lead only to Jesus, the source of true happiness. Please give wholesome habits to our family. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Holy Mary, Virgin Mother of God, you were conceived without sin. I choose you this day as the model for my household, and the intercessor for my family. Through your Immaculate Conception, preserve us from every disaster, from violence, and from misfortune. O holy Virgin, bless and protect us all, strengthen us in trial, and save us from all evil. Amen.

Gracious St. Joseph, protect Marie and her daughter from all evil as you did the Holy Family. Kindly keep them ever united in the love of Christ, ever fervent in imitation of the virtue of our Blessed Lady, your sinless spouse, and always faithful in devotion to you. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I am very grateful for the thoughtful and touching response to my request. Thank you all so much.

Praying hard for your intention.

I am including you and your daughter in my daily prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.