Prayer to save my marriage

Please Lord, help my husband Thad to come home to his family. Renew his faith and love in me. Fill our spirits with your love. Through you Lord all good things come. Help us to rebuild our lives and learn to love again. Renew our faith in you God. I ask this in your Holy name. Amen.

I will be praying for you and your family.:signofcross:

Lord renew kmc’s husband’s heart and mind and bring him back to her and his family fully renewed in love with her .Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . /Lord Let this relationship to be restored today . Let him and her open communication and talk to each other with your love in their eyes and heart . . Let him turn his heart towards her and to be loving and caring and turn away from self centeredness and selfishness and become a wonderful Catholic filled with GOD’S LOVE .LORD HEAR MY PRAYER ! LORD HEAR ALL THESE PRAYERS FROM THE CAF MEMBERS TO RESTORE This " Marriage " and RELATIONSHIP ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John/

I am going to adoration this morning and will offer up prayers for you.
Kathy

Father God, we know that all things are possible through you and the blood that was shed by your precious son Jesus Christ. Heal this family and give them love, peace, and understanding. In Jesus Name I pray…AMEN

St. Monica, please help Kim and her family.

:blessyou:

praying for you…

Father, hear our prayers for this family. I pray this family comes closer to you, and closer to each other. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers. I continue to pray and put my faith in God.
Thank you again,
God Bless,
Kristen

Praying for your marriage. It is so sad to hear of so many troubled marriages. Surely, the devil tries to break up as many as possible. Keep praying and we will pray also and hope your husband will come home soon and try to work things out with Jesus as the center. Marriage takes three;God, you and your husband.

I will pray for you and Thad.

I didn’t have such a good day w/ my own spouse and so I saw this and as I pray for you and your husband pls rm’r me and my own. I love him dearly but he is so distant lately.

Dear Jesus,

Even our desire to have you in our marriages is not enough to overcome our own humanity. Help to restore us to the love we felt on the day we professed in front of you that we were committed forever. Bring us in love and humility to one another and help to communicate gently with one another as we help our spouses and they help us to grow as your children. Take away the lukewarm response and give us passion for our love and our lives. Give us a heart for you that is on fire and also for each other and each of our brethern.

In Christ’s name we pray…Amen.

Will keep Thad and your marriage in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

We Are Still Praying…

Pam

I continue to pray. I called our parish priest and he can hopefully give me some spritual guidance in this ordeal. I am a sinner and have sinned against my family and my husband. I fought and said mean and hurtful things when my feelings got hurt or maybe when I had a bad day. I took it out on him. I have confessed my sins and am working on resolving them, but Thad needs to forgive and that is something only he can do. I pray Lord to help Thad forgive me for not showing him I loved him, but also to appreciate the times when I did show him. Throughout our 12 years together they were not all bad times, but now that is the only thing he can focus on. Renew in him forgiveness and love Lord. Amen

Praying for you and your family…

Our Lady, wife to St. Joseph…please intercede for us. Heal and bless this marriage
Thankyou…Amen

Hang in there :thumbsup:

Keeping in prayer daily…and with St. Rita, patron of desperate causes. Lord manifest your Love I humbly beg…

I’ll pray for you…:gopray:

I am praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.