Prayer to The Blessed Virgin Mary (never known to fail)

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, slendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother (make request).

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

This prayer must be published immediately.

Thanks!

Amen

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand your power.Oh, show me herein you are my Mother. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse in Thee (3X). Holy Mother I place this cause in your hands (3X). Say this prayer 3 consecutive days. After 3 days, the request will be granted. This prayer must be published after favor is granted.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PRAYER. I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU, AS IT HAS FOR ME. IF ONLY MORE PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!

[quote="StillHopeful, post:4, topic:131147"]
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand your power.Oh, show me herein you are my Mother. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse in Thee (3X). Holy Mother I place this cause in your hands (3X). Say this prayer 3 consecutive days. After 3 days, the request will be granted. This prayer must be published after favor is granted.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PRAYER. I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU, AS IT HAS FOR ME. IF ONLY MORE PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!

[/quote]

We do believe, we DO!

God Bless

I am asking the Blessed Virgin for help in this very serious matter. I have complete faith and hope that my petition will be answered. God Bless.

PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN
(Never known to fail)

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).

There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times).

Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands (3 times).

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to you.

Greatful Thanks KAC

(Never known to fail)

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).

There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times).

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to you.

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to you

Please Blessed Virgin help me in this urgent petition that I am submitting to you.

Greatful thanks - KAC

(Never known to fail)

Thank you Holy Mary for listening to my prayers. I have faith that you will intercede on my behalf in this hopeless and desperate time. KAC

thank you Our most holy Mother....

PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
(Never known to fail)

" O, Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
O, Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to assist me in my necessity
(My prayer requests are the ff:
- speedy HEALING of my dyshidrotic eczema & my sister's sore eyes;;
- FINANCIAL need (of 30thousand) for the immediate transfer of my mother's remains

to a new graveyard;.
- Miraculous 'Healing prayer' for my sister-in-law, Ayang;

There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. Believe it, and it will be granted to you.

Please, dear Blessed Virgin Mary,
Help me in this urgent petition I am submitting to you

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, slendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
(Never known to fail)

" O, Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
O, Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to assist me in my necessity
(My prayer requests are the ff:
- COMPLETE HEALING of my dyshidrotic eczema on my toes;
- FINANCIAL need (of P30k) for the immediate transfer of my mother's remains
to a new graveyard;.
- Miraculous 'Healing from cancer of my sister-in-law, Ayang;

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. Believe it, and it will be granted to you.

------Thank you Blessed Mary ,Saint Faustina ,Saint Theresa and Saint Joseph and Saint Anne

Novena to Obtain Graces Through the Intercession of St. Faustina

O Jesus, Who filled Your servant, St. Faustina, with profound veneration for Your boundless Mercy, deign, if it be Your holy will, to grant me, through her intercession, the grace for which I fervently pray.

My sins render me unworthy of Your Mercy, but be mindful of St. Faustina’s spirit of sacrifice and self-denial, and reward her virtue by granting the petition which, with childlike confidence, I present to You through her intercession. Amen.

St. Joseph and Brother Andre, we turn to you now for our well-being. You never abandoned those who turned to you in prayer. Whatever the pain and suffering I am going through right now can be alleviated by your intercession for me with Jesus. Please ask Him for me. I know a request from you St. Joseph is treated by Jesus as a command, just like on earth. Brother Andre, who has the ear of St. Joseph, ask him to ask Our Lord for us. I promise that I will publish my testimony so others may have faith in you also. Please hear my prayers. (Mention your petitions.) St. Joseph and Brother Andre, pray for me!

St. Joseph and Brother Andre, we turn to you now for our well-being. You never abandoned those who turned to you in prayer. Whatever the pain and suffering I am going through right now can be alleviated by your intercession for me with Jesus. Please ask Him for me. I know a request from you St. Joseph is treated by Jesus as a command, just like on earth. Brother Andre, who has the ear of St. Joseph, ask him to ask Our Lord for us. I promise that I will publish my testimony so others may have faith in you also. Please hear my prayers. (Mention your petitions.) St. Joseph and Brother Andre, pray for me!

Lord, hear our prayer.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times).
Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times).
Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.