prayer to the blessed virgin mary (never known to fail)

prayer to the virgin Mary (never known to fail)
O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, slendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother (make request).

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

This prayer must be published immediately.

I praise and thank You God who alone has the power to grant our prayers.

I thank You Lord for granting the intercession of His Mother at the wedding feast of Cana thereby indicating that Jesus accepts her intercession for us because she trusts in Your mercy as she did at Cana.

I thank You God that You grant our prayers when they are according to Your will and Your knowledge of whether to accept or deny our prayers is according to Your will,

and I thank You when You accept Mary’s intercession according to Your holy Will.

Our God please help us to trust with deep faith but never to presume.

Help us to humbly accept when Your answer is ‘no’
and to be thankful
when Your answer to our prayers and to our Mother’s intercession,
is “yes” when it is Your holy will for our true good.

Dear L-rd Jesus may you grant peace, happiness, blessing, & mercy to all of us and the world and forgive us in this world for we have all sinned against you.

L-rd I have prayed for over a year for you to send Mary to the churches in the USA, Israel, Egypt, Malaysia and Indonesia so that people may believe again like they once did in 1917. Now I here in Malaysia that it could be the beginning of this prayer coming true. I prayer L-rd it is your will and Mary that will speak to us and the world. Bless us O Lord G-d with your presence of your Holy Spirit to help teach us your way, so that by your light & word may we find true meaning in our life, justice in the world & peace in our hearts.

Blessed is the Our Lord G-d the true source of peace in our life and the world. Its truths are true for all people. Its love is a love for all people. Its G-d is the G-d for all people. For you said, Your house shall be called a house of prayer for all people. May the place you send your Mother Mary we call a House of Prayer to you L-rd Jesus.

prayer to the blessed virgin mary (never known to fail)

prayer to the virgin Mary (never known to fail)
O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother (make request).

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

This prayer must be published immediately.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.