Prayer warrior with a tumor

Nora, a wonderful, sweet and fervent Catholic, has prayed for me and over me during my illness. She takes communion to shut-ins. She is as sweet as you will find and I consider her to be a mystic, due to the insights she receives. She fell ill last Friday and a CT scan revealed a large tumor in her abdomen. The local hospital sent her to a regional facility, due to the complexity of the anticipated surgery. I must return her blessing of prayer, now that it is her hour of need. I am praying that the tumor is benign and/or that it is encapsulated, but the Lord’s will be done.

You can move all of Heaven by a single sigh of Divine Love.

O Lord, if it is Your Will, relieve Your servant of the cross which You have given her. But if it is for her good, than grant her the graces she needs to glorify You and to love You and for sanctification and salvation.

Almighty Father,
I ask you to grant healing to your daughter, NORA, not only for the Glory and Honor of your Holy Name, but because of the need of your daughter, whom you love. I ask that you Glorify your Holy Name and give us all the cause for rejoicing. Send forth your Holy Spirit as a Mighty Rushing Wind, filling NORA and those who minister to Nora. Renew her and those around her - Remake her and those around her, so that your healing touch can remove this tumor from her body and as well as whatever is causing it in the physical and the spiritual realm. Giver her hope in place of fear, faith in place of despair, love in place of hate and forgiveness in place of resentment.
We ask all of these things in the Name of Jesus Christ, Your Only Son our Lord, Who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. AMEN

Holy Michael Archangel, defend us in Battle,
Protect us from the wickedness and snares of the Devil,
May the Lord rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And, Do thou, O Prince of the heavenly Host,
By the Power of God, thrust into Hell Satan,
And all of the evil spirits who wander the world
Seeking the ruin of souls.
AMEN

John Michael Talbot - Only in God
youtube.com/watch?v=HAiGAyp22JI
John Michael Talbot - Performance at Unity Awards 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=5Zcv-jCdwJE&feature=response_watch
%between%
It is said that those who sing pray twice.

Your Brother & Servant in Christ, Michael

Praying…

Praying for Nora! :gopray:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Nora)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen

I spoke to Nora by phone this evening. She has been released from the hospital, as her surgeon is on vacation(!?!). Probably on Monday, the 22nd, she will get together with her doctor and oncologists to discuss the upcoming surgery. She praises the Name of Jesus and is upbeat, although still becoming acclimated to having her life on hold. She told me that she is getting used to not having the steering wheel in her hands anymore, since her life is beyond her control for the time being. I spent time praying for her before Christ in the Blessed Sacrament. Amen! Alleluia!

Glorious wonder-worker, St. Peregrine,
You answered the divine call
With a ready spirit,
And forsook all the comforts of the world
To dedicate yourself to God
In the Order of His Most Holy Mother.

You labored manfully
For the salvation of souls;
And in union with Jesus Crucified
You endured the most painful sufferings
With such patience
As to deserve to be
Healed miraculously
Of an incurable cancer
In your leg by a touch
Of his divine hand.

Obtain for Nora
The grace to answer
Every call of God
And to fulfill His Will
In all the events of life.

Enkindle in her heart
A consuming zeal
For the salvation of souls;
Deliver her from the infirmities
that afflict her body

Obtain for her
Perfect resignation to the sufferings
It may please God to send her,
So that, imitating our Crucified Savior
And His Sorrowful Mother,
she may merit eternal glory in heaven.

Amen.

St. Peregrine, pray for her
And for all who invoke your aid.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for Nora that she gets better soon.

Praying hard for Nora’s complete recovery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Jesus, Nora lives for You, giving her love, compassion and pray to those who need Your love and care…and now she is in great need herself, facing the possibility of serious illness and invasive surgery.
Have mercy on her as she lives through the shock of finding herself ill and in possible danger. Lay Your hands gently on her in healing, and fill her with Your peace.

Jim, she will be in my prayers and Masses, alongside you.
With love to you both, Trishie

Nora is in my prayer

God’s blessings to all who are in prayer for Nora. I called her this evening and learned that she will undergo a complicated and extensive surgery on Tuesday, June 30th at 1:30PM, PST. Her spirit is in good shape and her faith is great. I will do my best to keep the thread updated. May Christ’s peace remain with each of you.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

For Nora,
and for Jim:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.