Prayer Warriors

How does someone become a member?

Become a Prayer Warrior!

Do you have a few minutes a week you could dedicate to prayer for the intentions of fellow CAF members? If so, you can be one of our Prayer Warriors!

All we ask is that you post in the Prayer Intentions Forum at least once weekly and that you pay particular attention to those prayer requests which have not received many responses.

• + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Here are the steps you need to take to become a Prayer Warrior

Go to your Profile > Group Memberships > Prayer Warrior > Join Group

I'll approve your request, then voila! You are a CAF Prayer Warrior!
Now wasn't that easy?
Looking forward to seeing you join, and to those who have already joined: THANK YOU!

Hi,

Here you go. I pasted the appropraite steps.

God bless.

Maybe I’m missing something. I follow your steps but can’t find the group Prayer Warrior. I can find Support for Prayer Warriors but not just plain Prayer Warriors. Am I just clueless? Help?

[quote="CShone, post:3, topic:245505"]
Maybe I'm missing something. I follow your steps but can't find the group Prayer Warrior. I can find Support for Prayer Warriors but not just plain Prayer Warriors. Am I just clueless? Help?

[/quote]

Are you looking for the group that will get the blue prayer warrior beside your user name, or the user-group that is created in the social group pages?

It was hard for me to find too.

Maybe this set of instructions will work.

1. Click on subscribed threads under profile button.
  2. Look to the left sidebar when window pulls up, under networking there is a link for Group memberships.
  3. Click it,
  4. This window should bring up like user groups that are available for you to join.
  5. Under this you should see the prayer warrior group. There is someone who approves this, I would submit the approval form and fire off a PM to them as well. I tried looking to see who moderates it, but could not find it.

Let me know if this does not work. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.