Prayer

Please pray for me, ive had a rough couple of weeks and it seems to be catching up with me.

Loving God please give renewal of strength to HickmanJosh after a difficult fortnight.
Please help him carry his burdens, and to recover from his weariness and stress.
You know all that he needs, and we trust You to help him with all the blessings and assistance he requires.
Please give him peace.

Praying hard.

Thank you!

Loving God please give renewal of strength to HickmanJosh after a difficult fortnight.
Please help him carry his burdens, and to recover from his weariness and stress.
You know all that he needs, and we trust You to help him with all the blessings and assistance he requires.
Please give him peace.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Lord, please grant healing, strength and peace to HickmanJosh. Help him to carry his cross courageously, patiently and lovingly, and help him to be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Please put him in contact with a good, holy priest who can help him spiritually during this time of great suffering. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I will remember you in my daily prayers. Hope things have improved for you. God bless :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.