prayer

please pray for chloe who is 6 weeks an hasn’t gained weight since birth theres something not working correctly with a few things Lord thankyou for your mercies! Please pray for dawn, MICAELL, DREW AN hARRY FOR THEIR FAITH AND BLESSINGS WITH OCD, i PRAY FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE THEATHER MASAQUARE God BLESS ALL OF YOU!:highprayer::crossrc:

Jesus please lay Your hand gently upon little Chloe.
Please ensure that the cause of her failure to thrive is quickly located and treated so that she has the best chance of a rapid recovery.

Jesus please also flood Your blessings upon Dawn, Drew, and Harry that they may find peace and strength in living their lives wholesomely and happily, in secure trust and hope.

Please flood Your merciful love upon all suffering as a result of the recent tragedy.

Lord God, I join in this prayer. Amen.

My prayers.
a special prayer that St. Catherine and St. Florian may join in prayer with us for the health of this little one.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

May God continue to bless you all and Thankyou Jesus for you all!

Praying hard for precious Chloe.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Remembering Chloe, Dawn, Micaell, Drew, Harry and your intentions in my daily prayers. God bless!

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in these matters come true. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.