prayer

[size=][/size] PRAYER

1. Prayer is conversation with God. our needs and supplications are submitting to the heavenly father through our only savior Lord Jesus Christ with a firm belief that our needs and supplications will be fulfilled
  2. Adoring/worshiping the heavenly father in the name of Son of God Jesus Christ with the strength of holy spirit
  3. It is a meeting place Where God meets human being
  4. It is an understanding of god’s unlimited love to mankind
  5. To raise our hearts and thoughts to the almighty lord
  6. To aware the presence of God
    PARTS OF PRAYER----------A.C.T.S-L
  7. A-Awareness/Adoration
  8. C-Contrition-Psalm32-5 Then I confessed my sins to you I did not conceal my wrong doings. I decided to confess them to you forgave all my sins
  9. T-Thanksgiving—Philippians 4-6 Don’t worry about anything but in all your prayers ask God for what you need Always asking him with a thankful heart.
  10. S-Supplication—Luk11-9-11-And so say you ask and you will receive ,seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you-.For everyone who asks will receive and he who seeks will find and the door will opened to anyone who knocks -------------------------------1-Timothy2-1 –First up all I urge that petitions prayers requests and thanksgiving be offered to God for all purpose
  11. L-Listening-Palm 45-10-Bride of the king listen to what I say forget your people and your relative

closed #2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.