Prayers and Advice Needed Deserately for Marriage

I need prayers desperately for my marriage. My wife is emotionally, and mentally unstable. She is also very physically ill. She has Graves Disease and is suffering from endless physical complaints.

My marriage is falling apart. She yells at me constantly. She accuses me of doing things that I did not do. If I plead my innocence, then she accuses me of lying. Even if I swear to the truth she still does not believe me. The only reality is hers.

Starting yesterday she has been giving me the silent treatment.
She will not say what is wrong, and only vaguely mentions what I did wrong. She says that I know damn well what I did wrong. What she thinks happened, is not what happened.

I sent her an email apologizing, and she just sent me a nasty email back, stating that things will only get worse if I do not admit to the truth.

We are in desperate need of prayers. I am in desperate need of advice. Please help.

I just got off the phone with her. This is typical. She alluded to an incident that happened in church. I have no idea what she is talking about. She says that she will discuss it with me tonight.

Please pray for us, that all goes well. Also pray for her spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental health.

Thank you for your prayers and support.

I will pray for you.

We pray for your strength and courage. God Bless.

I am praying for you, your wife, and your relationship right now.

God bless you…:gopray: :gopray: :gopray:

Welcome to Catholic Answers!

You started in a good place here in Prayer Intentions! We only allow prayers here, no advice, but I have copied your thread into the Family Life Forum for you to continue receiving the advice you seek. You can see it here.

May God Bless You Abundantly,
Catherine

I will pray for your intentions.

Thank you for all the prayers.

Things seem like they are back to normal. When she came home from work, she was fine.

Prayers really work.

Will offer this up at my a.m. rosary

Praying for you.

Prayers for you both.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.