prayers answered

My husband has agreed to reasonable terms for a marriage settlement agreement, which my lawyer will draft by mid-week and which I will send to his lawyer signed. He has promised to sign.

He is being more respectful of me, has stopped harassing me and I he seems to be tapering off the drinking.

Resting in faith (also lots of work to be done) for the fruition of the MSA and plans to move North very soon.

Please pray for my husband. He is, unlike me, a baptised Christian but for some reason took a wrong road, I texted him that if he INFORMED his extensive knowledge of the world with the faith he has somehwere in him through his baptism he could do great good, or at least, that's what I wanted to say, so I texted him 1 Peter 5:8-11. I know that it is the faith he learned from his dear departed mother that has carried us through. (However at this time it is best that we separate.)

Thank you Lord and praise to St. Rita.

:thumbsup:

Thankyou for the update, lynnehelen. It is nice to see you looking at life more positively!

:gopray2:

Thankyou Lord for the prayers which have been answered for lynnehelen. May you continue to bless her and bless the outcome of this difficult time of her life. Bless too her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St Joseph, pray for us
Holy Family of Nazareth, pray for us
St Rita, pray for us

closed #3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.