Prayers appreciated for financial relief

Please pray that my family’s finances increases so our bills be paid, loans don’t default, and have enough to repair our car. We have been buried in debt for almost a year. Been trying to keep the faith, but finding it more difficult. Thank you and peace to you all!

Lord, you taught that the Father would care for His children even more than the birds of the air (Matt. 6). Please see that Cecilian’s family be taken care of and that their financial straits be remedied. Send angels to guide them toward means to provide. Accept their every suffering and joy in union with your Passion, that they might spend eternity with you some day. Have mercy, Lord, and spare a ray of divine light for this family. Send them graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Prayers for relief of financial difficulty said. May you have the finances so your loan won’t default and your car can be repaired. May God give you strength and courage so you will keep your faith intact during this difficult time
Peace in Christ,
Mary.

Praying that the Lord may improve your financial situation and that He may give you courage and hope.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Don,t worry to much about the Bills,because it will drive you nuts,or any financial problems,I had problems like that before,and still do,all I do is pray and leave it in God,s hand,s. But I will pray for you.
O my Lord Jesus,help this person,give him the strength he needs to make it threw his problems,comfort him,and give him peace of mine. Amen

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Thank you all for the prayers! Have been praying for so long, and seems like it falls on deaf ears. Boss called me off work today because someone called off. Will take 2 months just to catch up…can’t keep going much longer…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.