Prayers are needed.

[FONT=Arial]Hello everyone. Ever since my decision to pursue the priesthood, I have been met with severe spiritual and physical opposition. There has been an increase in oppressive and obsessive thoughts; temptations to try and sway me away from my recovery from addiction and my interest to see if I have a vocation to the priesthood. My confessor believes there may be a demonic entity responsible for the oppressive attacks, based on the nature of them, and because they have been getting worse as I try to push forward. I believe I have these problems because God wants me to see my powerlessness and to give myself fully to him. This is the only way I could ever be a good priest, brother, or husband; whichever one God wills me to be. So, I'm asking for prayers both for me to always look towards God for strength, to do His will, and to fight the good fight always. Also I'm asking for prayers, for the demonic forces to leave, if they are there.

Thank you all for your prayers.

[/FONT][bibledrb]2 corinthians 5:17[/bibledrb]

Our Father...
Glory Be...
Hail Mary...
Amen. +

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Please help Credo in Deum.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Credo in Deum, remember that the saints also had to overcome many trials and temptations in order to reach their goal. Give yourself up to God, and He will make you strong. I will keep you in my prayers.
God bless!!

You are in my prayers as you continue your journey to perhaps the priesthood. I will pray for denomic forces to leave if that is the problem.

St Michael the Archangel
pray for us,
Mary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.